Sign up for your FREE Ebook
7 Secrets To Raising Happy, Confident, Self-Assured Children
Hi I’m Pauline Pollard and if you or your teenager are struggling to ‘get it together’, then let me tell you something I know for sure, you are not broken.
I believe it is important that when our children are suffering from anxiety and self-doubt that we don’t just work with the symptoms and receive temporary results, we need to delve deeper into the core issues and work with the body systems for true deep transformation.
You and your teenager need to build a strong, connected relationship with your inner guidance and listen to the way your body communicates to you. This is the way you receive wisdom and clarity around your desires and then take the inspired action to unashamedly live a life you love.
I have always loved working with teenagers and the work I do as a Child Self Esteem Coach is incredibly rewarding for me.
I see so many children initially presenting with anxiety, overwhelm, fears and self- doubt and after a short time working with me, I literally watch them transform into confident, happy, self-assured children who own their self worth and are motivated to pursue their passions.
My work also includes working with teenagers who wish to excel academically or in the sporting arena.
You see it starts with a decision to say YES to yourself – your wellbeing matters, you’re worth investing in and then the whole family benefits.
Things You May Not Know About Me
- Love time spent with my 2 children, husband and black labrador.
- I’m a Yoga Lover – As a 3 year old I loved watching Swami perform yoga on TV. Every day. Wanting to be like Swami, but without a leotard, I’d just strip off – much to mum’s surprise as she found her naked toddler doing yoga asanas in front of the television.
- I Nursed at The Alfred Hospital and then specialised as a Diabetes Educator. in Community Health.
- I’ve studied Reiki, Chakras, Energy Medicine, Emotional Freedom Technique and practiced Yoga, meditation and mindfulness practices for over 20 years
- I have been blessed to have had some incredibly amazing experiences in my life so far. I have travelled the world visiting 50+ countries and 5 Continents– which included meditating with Tibetan Monks in Buddhist Monasteries in Ladakh, praying in Mosques, extensive travel through India and Africa spending time visiting the Taj Mahal, Kashmir and the Holy Ganges in Varanasi, had an Audience with His Holiness The Dalai Lama, and met Princess Diana, spent time in the slums of Calcutta with Mother Teresa’s nuns, held the hands of dying patients,
- Yep, I am a total seeker!!
Trekked for several weeks in the foothills of Mount Everest in the Himalayas, come face to face with Silverback Gorillas in the jungles of Zaire Africa, white water rafting on the Zambezi River, Helicopter ride over Victoria Falls Zimbabwe……………You may have discovered, I am an adventurer at heart.
- BUT, the most transformative experience I have had is being a Mother to my beautiful little souls. It’s a crazy adventure but the most rewarding experience that I am grateful for every minute of the day.
Your Next Steps:
Pauline is also a self esteem and Mindset Coach for Mothers to rediscover what is important to them and help to shift their unconscious beliefs and conditioning that has kept them stuck and frustrated with their lives.
I believe living a life you absolutely love that is full of purpose is totally possible for all Mums. With the right mindset, tools and techniques I will guide you and support you to make this happen.
Pauline Pollard is a Child Self-Esteem Coach and her mission is to assist children to get in touch with their passions and purpose in life.
Originally trained as a Registered Nurse and Accredited Diabetes Educator, Pauline is also a Certified Child Self-Esteem Coach and has studied Reiki, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), Energy Medicine and the Chakras as well as practising yoga and meditation for over 20 years.
The techniques Pauline uses with children ignites powerful transformation and healing from anxiety and brings your child back into alignment with feeling confident, self-assured and passionate about their lives.