Today’s Inspiration Moment is a reminder to Spend Quality Time With Your Child.
When you choose to spend this time with your child each day you will learn a little more about:
- What excites them,
- What is meaningful to them and
- What they feel passionate about……
Looking them in their eyes and listening to them tell their stories….
It is priceless!
Spending one on one time with your child does not have to take a lot of time.
The key here is consistency. Just 10 minutes each day is all it takes.
Work out what is the best time of the day for you and your child to connect – just 10 minutes.
- Give them a hug, sit down with them and acknowledge them.
- Look them in the eyes while they speak.
- Touch their arm or leg to create a connection.
- Listen to them tell their stories with no interruptions.
Your World will stop, where nothing else matters.
You will not only FEEL uplifted but you will begin to open the door into your child’s special World…..and believe me, that is a gift.
I would love to hear about your experiences so please comment below
If you enjoyed this Post you might like to read: